Certified Service Providers
Data Centre facilities
Service Provider and Certified Strategic Facility:
- AirTrunk Australia - SYD1, SYD2 and MEL1
- Australian Data Centres – ADC Mitchell
- Canberra Data Centres – H1, H2, H3, H4, F1, F2, EC1, EC2 and EC3
- Equinix Australia - CA1
- Macquarie Telecom Pty Ltd – IC4 and IC5.
Service Provider and Certified Strategic Enclave:
- DCI Data Centers – SYD-01
- Equinix Australia – SY3, SY4, SY5, SY6, SY7, PE2, ME1, ME2 and ME4
- Fujitsu Australia – Western Sydney and Homebush
- Macquarie Telecom Pty Ltd – IC1, IC2 and IC3
- NEXTDC – Perth 1 and 2, Sydney 1 and 2, Melbourne 1 and 2, Brisbane 1 and 2, and Canberra 1.
Service Provider and Certified Strategic Service:
- Amazon Web Services - Cloud Service offering (Australian Region)
- AUCloud – Government Cloud Service offering
- Kyndryl – Government zCloud Service offering (Canberra and Sydney Region)
- Microsoft Azure Cloud (Australian Regions)
- Oracle Australia - Cloud Service offering
- Sliced Tech Pty Ltd – Government Cloud Service offering
- Vault Cloud – Government Cloud Service offering (Australia).
If the Service Provider you are looking to procure or currently have a contract with is not on this list, please contact us.